A Deep, Complete, Allover Clean Matters
Get rid of the itch, stuffiness and runny nose today
What People Say
"It's a quality of life improvement!"
"If you are congested, it works. Easy to use."
"It was easy to use and didn’t make me feel like I was drowning."
"With just the saline the NasoNeb really did help clear out my sinuses."
FSA & HSA Eligible
All NasoNeb® Products are FSA and HSA eligible so you can use your Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts.
Rex Awards 2020: OTC
For it's second year, Drug Store News (DSN) recognizes NasoNeb, Inc. to be at the forefront of innovation to help consumers' be the healthiest they can be!
Rex Awards 2019: OTC
Drug Store News (DSN) featured and awarded the NasoNeb, Inc. for it's unique way of allergy, sinus, cold, and flu relief!
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, the NasoNeb® System Compressor holds a 365 day warranty against any defects on the material or function of the device from the day it was purchased.
The System Cup and Tubing hold a 3 month warranty against any defects on the material or function of the item(s) from the date of purchase
For more information on this, check out our Terms of Sale Policy found on the footer of our site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
- For irrigation or cleansing, fill the cup with saline or NasoNeb® Moisturizing Nasal Solution halfway to the first line on the bottom of the cup
- For medicine delivery, place half the medicine into the cup
- Put the cup insert into the cup and place the cup assembly into one nostril, aim it straight in or slightly away from the septum (the middle of your nose that divides your nostrils)
- Turn the compressor on
- Turn off the compressor when empty
- Repeat above steps for the other nostril
Each session with the System can be as quick as 30 – 60 seconds for each nostril. This depends on you and how much solution you add to your NasoNeb® cup before starting your session. You’ll know when a session is over, as there won’t be any liquid left in the cup.
Be sure to follow amounts guidelines provided by your Physician for medications or enclosed with our moisturizing saline solution instructions.
- You may need to tilt your head more or less to find the best angle for your nose
- You may need to adjust the location of the tip forward or backward to find the best location for medication delivery
- Stopping after the first few seconds to blow your nose may improve delivery
Follow UsStore Locator
©2020 NasoNeb, Inc., All rights reserved.