Why is Nasal Hygiene Important?
Your nose is constantly working to keep dust, pollution, allergens, bacteria, and viruses out of your system.
Daily cleaning helps to remove particles in your nose that cause congestion, facial pressure and headaches.
Improving Nasal Hygiene & Prescribed Medication Success
NasoNeb’s safe and easy steps get you clean and clear in minutes
- Rinse your nasal cavity & sinuses in saline solution, then
- Apply your preferred moisturizer or prescribed medication*
*Always Consult with your Doctor prior to using the NasoNeb® system to administer your prescribed medication
The NasoNeb® system can help with the following:
(as recommended by your Doctor)
Combat Viruses and Bacteria
Improve Sport Performance
Happy People Breathing Better
Seasonal Allergy Sufferer, Avid Gardener + Hiker
NasoNeb is very easy to use. Yesterday I sat outside for 2 hours enjoying the outdoors without worrying about getting itchy eyes and nose!
Asthma Sufferer, Passionate Cook + Loves To Cycle
It's quicker than the NetiPot and not as messy. I plan on using it during allergy season.
Sinus Sufferer Since Birth, Enjoys Reading + Staying Indoors
I was on the verge of developing a sinus infection and by the 2nd day of using the NasoNeb System, my symptoms were gone!
Allergy Sufferer + Loves Sports
It makes me happy that it's super easy to clean. I look forward to using it because it's efficient and quick!
See how the NasoNeb® System
stacks up to the Competition
Rinses & Irrigators
Flushes your nasal cavity with saline
Low pressure sprays solution into the front of your nose
NasoNeb® System: The Only Dual Action Experience
The Sinus Therapy System delivers greater than 30x more solution to the entire nasal and paranasal cavities compared to using nasal rinses or small volume nebulizers1, 2.
NasoNeb® Sinus Therapy System
Dual Action: Cleanse + Medicate or Moisturize for improved outcomes
Deeply delivers more nasal safe solution to where it is needed
Quick + Easy to Use, No Mess.
1. Yuri M. Gelfand, MD; Samer Fakhri, MD; Amber Luong, MD, PhD; Seth J. Isaacs, MD & Martin J. Citardi, MD: “A Comparative Study of the Distribution of Normal Saline Delivered by Large Particle Nebulizer vs. Large Volume/Low Pressure Squeeze Bottle” 56th Annual Meeting of the American Rhinologic Society, September 25, 2010, page 38
2. Manes RP, Tong L, Batra PS.: “Prospective evaluation of aerosol delivery by a powered nasal nebulizer in the cadaver model” Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2011; 1:366–371
You will never breathe the same way again!
The NasoNeb® System Guide to Better Breathing
Featuring The Sinus Therapy System
Like brushing your teeth and bathing, nasal hygiene is a huge part of leading a healthier lifestyle. Find out the important steps to live better every day as a healthier you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, the NasoNeb® System Compressor holds a 365 day warranty against any defects on the material or function of the device from the day it was purchased.
The System Cup and Tubing hold a 3 month warranty against any defects on the material or function of the item(s) from the date of purchase
For more information on this, check out our Terms of Sale Policy found on the footer of our site or email us at email@example.com for further inquiries.
- For irrigation or cleansing, fill the cup with saline or NasoNeb® Moisturizing Nasal Solution halfway to the first line on the bottom of the cup
- For medicine delivery, place half the medicine into the cup
- Put the cup insert into the cup and place the cup assembly into one nostril, aim it straight in or slightly away from the septum (the middle of your nose that divides your nostrils)
- Turn the compressor on
- Turn off the compressor when empty
- Repeat above steps for the other nostril
Each session with the System can be as quick as 30 – 60 seconds for each nostril. This depends on you and how much solution you add to your NasoNeb® cup before starting your session. You’ll know when a session is over, as there won’t be any liquid left in the cup.
Be sure to follow amounts guidelines provided by your Physician for medications or enclosed with our moisturizing saline solution instructions.
- You may need to tilt your head more or less to find the best angle for your nose
- You may need to adjust the location of the tip forward or backward to find the best location for medication delivery
- Stopping after the first few seconds to blow your nose may improve delivery
Follow UsStore Locator
©2020 NasoNeb, Inc., All rights reserved.