Happy People Breathing Better
Respiratory Therapist, Hiker
The NasoNeb has become easier to use as time went on. It’s also easy to clean the neb.
After using the NasoNeb System, I can tell that I can smell better.
Sleep Apnea Sufferer, Weight Lifter, Photographer
Using the NasoNeb System addressed my congestion issues perfectly. And I woke up with no headaches!
Allergy Sufferer, Outdoorsman
I liked the power wash effect and breathing thru my nose instead of my mouth. Dry mouth in AM not as bad.
The NasoNeb® Difference
Sinus Therapy System
Medication per Doctor Recommendation
Gentle Aerosolized Spray
Perfect Droplet Sizes
5-15 Seconds Per Nostril
Wash Small Cup Only
Consistent, Deep Delivery
Solutions Reach The Sinuses
Easy To Use
$74.99 for System + Moisturizing Saline
Optimal Delivery Improves Effectiveness
And Lowers Cost Per Use
Single Solution Only
Single Solution Only
Small Spray Reaching The Front Of The Nose
Less effective if:
Nose Not Cleansed First
Wrong Spray Angle
Wrong pressure applied; solution could go in ears
$ 15 - $ 20
High Cost Per Use If Ineffective
Single Solution Only
High Suction/Spray Or Flushing Rinses Out The Nasal Cavities
1 - 2 Min Per Nostril For Rinses
2 Min+ For Irrigation
Wash Entire Container Or Bottle
Can Be Uncomfortable And Messy
Frequent Or High-Powered Irrigation Removes Both Bad & Good Mucus Leading To Dryness + Irritation
Water Must Be Sterilized
$ 15 - $ 30 For Simple Spray Bottles
$ 80 - $ 100+ For Powered Irrigators
Taking care of your health is a great first step to living your best life!
Cleanses + Moisturizes
The NasoNeb® Moisturizing Solution is made of the following ingredients:
- Purified Water
- Moisturizing Agents like Polyethylene Glycol + Propylene Glycol
- Simple Salts like Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride + Sodium Phosphate Dibasic
- And a pH Balancing Ingredient of Potassium Phosphate Monobasic
If you want to maintain a clean and clear nose:
- It’s recommended that you use 1ml - 3ml of the NasoNeb® Moisturizing Solution or simple saline per nostril.
For infections, chronic sinusitis, and more:
- It’s recommended that you use the dosage of medicine, as prescribed by your Doctor.
When using the NasoNeb® System, it’s recommended that you use the correct amount of solution needed for your current allergy, sinus, cold, or flu concerns.
You can find more information on the right dosages of the NasoNeb® Moisturizing Solution or simple saline to use with the System on our How To Use page.
If you’re using medicine, as prescribed by your Doctor, please follow their proper use guidelines or ask your local pharmacist for assistance.
No, the proprietary NasoNeb® Moisturizing Solution is not addictive. Think of the Moisturizing Solution as a moisturizer for your nose! The concept is similar to how you would use moisturizer for you skin, but in this case, it’s specifically made for your nasal and sinus cavity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, the NasoNeb® System Compressor holds a 365 day warranty against any defects on the material or function of the device from the day it was purchased.
The System Cup and Tubing hold a 3 month warranty against any defects on the material or function of the item(s) from the date of purchase
For more information on this, check out our Terms of Sale Policy found on the footer of our site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
- For irrigation or cleansing, fill the cup with saline or NasoNeb® Moisturizing Nasal Solution halfway to the first line on the bottom of the cup
- For medicine delivery, place half the medicine into the cup
- Put the cup insert into the cup and place the cup assembly into one nostril, aim it straight in or slightly away from the septum (the middle of your nose that divides your nostrils)
- Turn the compressor on
- Turn off the compressor when empty
- Repeat above steps for the other nostril
Each session with the System can be as quick as 30 – 60 seconds for each nostril. This depends on you and how much solution you add to your NasoNeb® cup before starting your session. You’ll know when a session is over, as there won’t be any liquid left in the cup.
Be sure to follow amounts guidelines provided by your Physician for medications or enclosed with our moisturizing saline solution instructions.
- You may need to tilt your head more or less to find the best angle for your nose
- You may need to adjust the location of the tip forward or backward to find the best location for medication delivery
- Stopping after the first few seconds to blow your nose may improve delivery
Follow UsStore Locator
©2020 NasoNeb, Inc., All rights reserved.