A Solution for Your Dry, Cracked + Runny Nose!
A dry climate, whether it be your location or that your house is dry, can impact the moisture in your nose significantly. Dry temperatures and heating removes humidity (moisture) from the air that is needed for your nose to maintain the proper amount of moisture.
When it's too dry, mucus dries up and hardens making your nose clogged and itchy. In more severe cases, the inside of your nose can develop small cuts that may continue to tear, can bleed and could be very painful.
Daily rinsing with a saline followed by a quick coating of our steroid-free Nasal Moisturizer using the NasoNeb Sinus Therapy System is quick, without the mess and ensures you are reaching all the places in your nose pumps and netipots don't reach, for a healthy and comfortable feeling.
The NasoNeb Sinus Therapy System is a nasal solution delivery device that helps you improve your nasal hygiene by allowing you to:
Choose the solution you want to deliver to your nasal cavities such as saline for irrigation, moisturizers for dry nose or prescriptions to fight bacteria or infection as directed by a Doctor
Get unmatched, powered aerosol coverage that sprays, pumps and netipots cannot provide while remaining gentle, quick and comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, the NasoNeb® System Compressor holds a 365 day warranty against any defects on the material or function of the device from the day it was purchased.
The System Cup and Tubing hold a 3 month warranty against any defects on the material or function of the item(s) from the date of purchase
For more information on this, check out our Terms of Sale Policy found on the footer of our site or email us at email@example.com for further inquiries.
- For irrigation or cleansing, fill the cup with saline or NasoNeb® Moisturizing Nasal Solution halfway to the first line on the bottom of the cup
- For medicine delivery, place half the medicine into the cup
- Put the cup insert into the cup and place the cup assembly into one nostril, aim it straight in or slightly away from the septum (the middle of your nose that divides your nostrils)
- Turn the compressor on
- Turn off the compressor when empty
- Repeat above steps for the other nostril
Each session with the System can be as quick as 30 – 60 seconds for each nostril. This depends on you and how much solution you add to your NasoNeb® cup before starting your session. You’ll know when a session is over, as there won’t be any liquid left in the cup.
Be sure to follow amounts guidelines provided by your Physician for medications or enclosed with our moisturizing saline solution instructions.
- You may need to tilt your head more or less to find the best angle for your nose
- You may need to adjust the location of the tip forward or backward to find the best location for medication delivery
- Stopping after the first few seconds to blow your nose may improve delivery
Follow UsStore Locator
©2021 NasoNeb, Inc., All rights reserved.