BUY YOUR NASONEB® system
USE IT FOR TWO WEEKS
START BreathING Better
or Get your Money baCk!
the NasoNeb® System is as easy as 1-2-3
Use your NasoNeb® System and Moisturizing Saline Solution to clean your nose of dust, pollen, and other allergens.
Use your NasoNeb® System and your preferred OTC* (over the counter) nasal allergy medicine to deliver relief deep in the nose where allergens attack.
Enjoy relief from itchy, watery eyes and nose, sore throat, congestion, headache and sinus pain.
*Always consult with your Doctor prior to using the NasoNeb® System to administer prescribed medication.
What Comes With the NasoNeb® Sinus Therapy system?
Creates just the right-sized droplets, that travel to, and stay in the nasal and sinus regions. Deep delivery of both medication, and drug-free solutions.
A powered air stream producing a consistent, gentle spray every time, so you get complete coverage that provides a next-level clean and moisturized feeling.
Go beyond saline rinses, to soothe and protect your nose. Dual action salt formulation, coupled with multiple moisturizers, provide relief and comfort.
Start Feeling Better Today
Happy Customers Beating Their Allergies
“It was easy to use and didn’t make me feel like I was drowning. It helped keep my sinuses more clear and less symptoms from allergies. I would extremely recommend this to my friends!”
Using the NasoNeb System before I go to sleep has stopped me from waking waking in the night to blow my nose and I wake up with no headaches! For the CPAP Community, it eliminated my dry mouth and I stopped waking up in the night!"
"I did see benefits of using the NasoNeb System. Definitely helped lessen my allergy symptoms. I liked the moisturizing solution. Very easy to use and clean. The whole process only took 2-3 minutes total."
"It's quick and simple. Overall, I think that I felt slightly better and it was not difficult to use or clean. It seems like it would be a wise thing to use everyday."
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, the NasoNeb® System Compressor holds a 365 day warranty against any defects on the material or function of the device from the day it was purchased.
The System Cup and Tubing hold a 3 month warranty against any defects on the material or function of the item(s) from the date of purchase
For more information on this, check out our Terms of Sale Policy found on the footer of our site or email us at email@example.com for further inquiries.
- For irrigation or cleansing, fill the cup with saline or NasoNeb® Moisturizing Nasal Solution halfway to the first line on the bottom of the cup
- For medicine delivery, place half the medicine into the cup
- Put the cup insert into the cup and place the cup assembly into one nostril, aim it straight in or slightly away from the septum (the middle of your nose that divides your nostrils)
- Turn the compressor on
- Turn off the compressor when empty
- Repeat above steps for the other nostril
Each session with the System can be as quick as 30 – 60 seconds for each nostril. This depends on you and how much solution you add to your NasoNeb® cup before starting your session. You’ll know when a session is over, as there won’t be any liquid left in the cup.
Be sure to follow amounts guidelines provided by your Physician for medications or enclosed with our moisturizing saline solution instructions.
- You may need to tilt your head more or less to find the best angle for your nose
- You may need to adjust the location of the tip forward or backward to find the best location for medication delivery
- Stopping after the first few seconds to blow your nose may improve delivery
Follow UsStore Locator
©2020 NasoNeb, Inc., All rights reserved.